Order your FlytPi Kit here
We, at FlytBase, are on a mission to empower drone developers and help them accelerate development of drone applications. Over last few months, we have introduced a suite of products, including, FlytOS, FlytSIM, web/mobile SDKs, FlytBase Cloud, FlytConsole. We have been working hard to improve the user experience to further simplify the drone application development process.
Releasing the Internet of Drones platform is a step in that direction. By offering industry’s first Drone-API as a service, we have opened up a new world of exciting possibilities.
One of the key concerns of our users has been the complex process of initial setup. Both, the software installation, and hardware setup, is quite time consuming. Simple things, like, an adapter to power the companion computer on a drone, are not easily available. To address this pain point, we are introducing a ready-to-use companion computer kit for your custom drones, the FlytPi Kit.
FlytPi is a turnkey companion computer that comes pre-loaded with FlytOS Commercial Edition for Pixhawk/ Pixhawk Mini/ Pixhawk 2/ Cube Autopilot. With FlytPi, you can simply connect your drone autopilot with a specially designed cable and enhance the capabilities of your drone.
The kit also comes with a dedicated power module to power up FlytPi, Autopilot and Electronic Speed Controllers (ESC) using a single drone battery. It offers a hassle-free connection with the Autopilot, thus saving time and effort in getting your drone applications built and deployed.
Here is a list of features and specifications of FlytPi:
- Plug & Play Companion Computer. Hassle-free connection with the Autopilot.
- Pre-loaded FlytOS Commercial Edition.
- Supports both Ardupilot and PX4 flight stacks.
- Pre-Installed FlytOS Sample Apps (See description below)
- FlytConsole – Web based GCS.
- Access to extensive drone APIs for navigation, telemetry and payloads.
- FlytSDK for Mobile/Web applications.
- Regular performance updates and bug fixes.
- FlytSIM Simulator to test drone apps without drone hardware.
- Priority Email and Chat support from FlytBase experts.
- Instantly connect your drone to FlytBase Cloud.
- Real time access to drone navigation, telemetry and payload data over 4G/LTE.
- Integration with 3rd Party Apps.
- Cloud Simulator to test your applications.
You can order your FlytPi Kit on our store page.
As we continue to roll out exciting products for the drone community, your feedback is extremely critical. It helps ensure that we understand your problems and built the right solutions tailored for your requirements. Please feel free to send us your queries, suggestions and comments at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also use our forum for your technical queries.